These little single serving cheesecake cups are great, and can be topped many different ways.
2.65 oz (75 g) Nabisco graham crackers (processed fine)
1/8 cup (30 g) melted butter
5.3 oz cream cheese (150 g) (room temperature)
A little less than 1/4 cup (40 g) sugar
1 egg (room temperature)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 g) flour
3.25 oz (92.5 g) sour cream
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together, divide equally into paper baking cups placed into a 6 muffin pan. Press firmly into cups using something like the bottom of a small measuring cup.
2. Add cream cheese and sugar to mixer and beat on low until creamy.
3. Add egg and mix just until incorporated.
4. Add vanilla, lemon juice, and flour and mix just to combine.
5. Add sour cream and mix just to combine.
6. Scoop into cups, shake to level, and bake in preheated 325° oven for 15-18 minutes. Remove, leave to cool, then refrigerate at least 4 hours.